Sunday, July 13, 2014

GOING TO THE GLACIER IN 3 MIN!

Jessie split her knee open earlier this week and it took us to the ER for 6 stitches.  I was pumped, as nursing I believe is in my future.

Numbing needle...OUCH!

The 6 beautiful stitches and she was all fixed up!

Eric Packer made me some replicas of my feet and his to take to the Rossignol boot guys to be able to help them make us more precise boots for our feet.  It was such a cool process.

And they look creepily real with veins and everything.

Went on a sweet point to point run yesterday with a great crew of people.

So fun to have so many healthy friends to train with and do cool adventures with.

Erika Flowers, Holly and Matt on the way up.

The views were incredible and so was this little lie down.

Like I said....gorgeous.

Gorgeous.

The crew near the top before a long descent over rocks and boulders which took all my concentration, so I don't have too many pictures of it.

And bears outside our window!!  A mom and two cubs came to raid a neighbors trash and eat some salmon.  I was a bit jealous as I constantly crave salmon up here.  We also have seen a mama moose and her two babies outside our house and a brown bear on a run!!! It was at a safe distance so pretty awesome.  GOTTA GO TO THE GLACIER!!! TOOTLE LOO!

No comments: